Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Polls Are Fucking Rigged, and So Shall Mine Be (Week 11)

Let's give this a shot. I'm certain that I won't be happy with it though...

1. Oregon - I'm not so sure about their defense, but they are sweeeeeet on offense.
2. WVU - When we come to play, I think we're more like #1. Big game this week to prove that.
3. LSU - They are so damn lucky, but they just keep doing it.
4. Ohio State - They play so close to the vest that they don't make mistakes.
5. Oklahoma - Remain to be tested by Mizzou
6. Mizzou - We'll see what happens in the Big XII title game against OU.
7. Georgia - I dunno about this one.
8. Arizona State - They really are good, but Oregon made them look stupid.
9. Kansas - Good for them running it up on the Huskers. I love Mangino!
10. Virginia Tech - Sadly, they have absolutely no offense.
11. USC - Still wouldn't want to play them really.
12. UConn - Keep on winning and we'll crush your dreams.
13. Auburn - Sure.
14. Texas - Sketchy? Absolutely.
15. Cincinnatti - Great defense, good enough offense.
16. Florida - No defense, subpar offense, somehow I still think they're good.
17. Virginia - Apparently they only lose to the crappiest teams on their schedule.
18. USF - 8 turnovers and still almost pulled it off. I hate them.
19. Boston College - Yeah, this is more like it.
20. Tennessee - Whatever
21. Alabama - Whatever
22. Louisville - I like beating ranked teams!
23. Michigan - HOT! HOT! HOT! and almost Sparty'd
24. Clemson - Did I drop them? I can't remember, and I don't care.
25. Rutgers - Keep chopping! Hahaha.

I can't believe WVU lost to USF. I really can't. We should be sitting on top of it all right now, or at worst, #2. Now, we can't even get past #7 because we continue to be jumped by teams that we would hammer. Oh well, we just have to keep winning. We've still got a ways to go with this season, and some teams have championship games. Sadly, our schedule is crap. Maryland is killing us, as are USF, UL, and RU. Sigh.

No comments: