Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Guido Time Baby!



I can smell the hair gel, B.O., and garlic tomato sauce. I can hear the terribly annoying and infuriatingly stupid accent, and see the goofy coiffures (that's hairdo for you fellow West by God natives). Finally, it's Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey week.

Rutgers, as far as football is concerned, is an excellent team in my opinion. I believe that they'll give the beloved Mountaineers all they can handle, especially in Piscataway. I mean, after all, our boys will be overwhelmed with Guido Joisey stink.

Have I mentioned that I hate New Jersey? Not the state really, I've been there and it's nice. Sadly, it's infested with trash (pictures to follow). Loud, annoying, ugly, stank-ass trash. And that's just the women!








*All Photos courtesy of the Rutgers Cheerleader Website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but as a New Jersey resident & expert, I can tell you that the Guidos in your top picture would all be going to Seton Hall or St. Peters or some other Catholic college (if they were going to college at all), rather than going to a State University.
The "Women"? Eeek. I've got no comment, except to say that the top two look like they might live in a backwoods, maybe mountainous, environment where there aren't many dentists available.
BeatVisitor.com

J. Johnston said...

Touche salesman.

As far as Seton Hall and the other schools, ehh. I only mock Rutgers because they're good enough to deserve it.

The Wild Knight said...

Thanks TBL, I go to Seton Hall, as you know, being that you pay the bill. And yeah we got too many fuckin guidos. Hence my transferring to RU.