Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Polls Are Fucking Rigged, and So Shall Mine Be

You know what? I keep looking at all these polls that are out, and I really think people are insane. So here's mine. Feel free to comment. I'm basing this on who I think is better than who AT THIS MOMENT, not necessarily season records. Let's face it, a 1 loss team can be on top, because there is no uber-team in 2007. So there.

1. LSU - I still think they're the best team in spite of Les Miles
2. Oklahoma - still F'ing good
3. Oregon - Offense is what I wish ours was
4. WVU - No more bubble screens!!!
5. Florida - 2 close losses to 2 good teams, Tebow, Harvin, Orson Swindle
6. Cal - With Longshore = good, Without Longshore = poop
7. USF - I hate them right now
8. Kentucky - I hate them too
9. South Carolina - How can I hate Spurrier?
10. Missouri - Big 12 is atrocious so whatever
11. Arizona State - Who? Great TV exposure...
12. Cincinnatti - UL can beat anyone or lose to anyone, so not taking much from it
13. Virginia Tech - No offense, great defense
14. Ohio State - Not that good but play only awful teams so won't lose
15. Boston College - DIE
16. Auburn - Looking great these days (at least on defense)but got Croomed
17. Kansas - huh?
18. USC - hahahahahaha, pricks
19. Louisville - I fear thee toothed cardinal! Idiots for losing 3.
20. Tennessee - Unknown commodity here, but crushed Georgia
21. Maryland - Would be higher if not for Wake Forest gag
22. Rutgers - Way to underachieve and fuck our strength of schedule you idiots!
23. Texas Tech - Sure can score, who cares about anything else?
24. Virginia - I hate them. Oh so very much do I hate them.
25. UCONN - little brother, have to put them in here over Michigan or PSU, who have beaten exactly no one either (but managed to lose 2 of them instead of 1)

No comments: