Monday, November 12, 2007

The Polls Are Fucking Rigged, And So Shall Mine Be (Week 12)

Alright, I've calmed down. Here we go.

1. Oregon - I love them
2. Non-fumbling WVU - I love them too
3. LSU - They annoy me, so let's hope they lose.
4. Oklahoma - Why not? They beat Missouri and Tejas.
5. Missouri - Is that spelled right? I think they might be really good.
6. Georgia - Have you seen them lately? Yikes.
7. Virginia Tech - Have the turkeys found an offense? Perhaps.
8. Arizona State - They are good. I've dogged them too long.
9. Ohio State - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
10. USC - Back in the mix, sort of.
11. Florida - Looking good again, but actually only beating shitty teams.
12. Cincinnati - This game is going to be TOUGH.
13. Clemson - On fire right now, which is unprecedented!
14. Kansas - Look, I like these cats, but they just aren't that good. Sorry.
15. Tennessee - Uhhh, sure.
16. Auburn - What is wrong with these guys? UGA is good though.
17. UConn - Was that just an off-day, or was it the real team?
18. Louisville - Why do they lose so much? I don't get it.
19. Rutgers - What do they have against service academies? They taunt Navy and run up the score on Army. What a bunch of guido dicks.
20. Virginia - So tired of the Hoos winning, though that was a nice one on Saturday.
21. Boston College - Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
22. Illinois - maybe too high here
23. Wisconsin - 2 decent games in a row, HOLY SHIT!!!!!
24. USF - Ehhhh, they have totally fallen apart.
25. Fumbling WVU - I hate them.

No comments: