Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lou Holtz' Lithp's (say that real fast!) Big East Power Poll

1. WVU - Why not? Nobody is better than we are. Our coach just likes to fuck things up once in a while. And honestly, I think he fucks it up more than just once in a while, but we are really that much better than everybody else. I mean, we average about 40 points a game on bubble screens and runs up the cock. The more I think about that, the more I realize just how good we are. I also realize just how much I want to strangle Rich Rodriguez for blowing that fucking USF game.

2. USF - Speaking of these fucking pricks, 8 out of 10 times WVU plays them, we would win. It just so happens those 2 times out of 10 have happened in back to back years. Sour grapes? Likely. Fuck it though, it's my website. Anyway, they have a great defense (obviously) and a pretty good offense (basically Grothe, that mohawk sporting dickweed). I think they probably drop 2 in conference, as they might have gotten too big for their britches, as my grandpa used to say.

3. Cincinnati - I've watched them several times, and their defense is really, really good. The offense isn't spectacular, but it's certainly not bad. I think they have a shot at knocking off USF, WVU, or both. Frankly, I'm glad to see it. This program appeared to be on life support with no fans, media coverage, etc...

4. Louisville - I know, I know, I know, but they still scare me. I have seen nothing that deters me from thinking their offense can't click and drop 100 on somebody. Their defense though, is the most awful thing I've ever witnessed. I hate Louisville, but I really do pity Brohm and their fans. Just a piss poor situation there.

5. UCONN - I'm not sold on them being any good, but they are 5-0, albeit against very suspect competition. Plus, they seem to have good fan support, and I kind of like them. They're like little brothers.

6. Rutgers - "Every day things change, but basically they stay the same". Thank you, Dave Matthews. These asshats got so caught up in their own fucking hype that they've now set their program back another 3 years in its development. They aren't yet doormats, but seem to be looking in that direction. I still think they can be a quality side, but they have some work to do.

7. Syracuse - Well, they just fucking blow, but they get points for beating the Cardinals (though I'm not sure they should).

8. Pitt - If you would have told me that SU and Pitt would be the bottom-feeders of the New Big East, I would have laughed at you. But only out of pure joy. This fucking program is in the shitter, and has no hope to get out. It's difficult to describe just how awful they really are, and now they were purple pants on the road. Oh, Panthers, eat shit and die.

No comments: