Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Polls Are Fucking Rigged, and So Shall Mine Be (Week 10)

Alright. Let's get it on.

1. Oregon - so smooth and delicious to watch. They are what we should be.
2. LSU - still dumb and shaky, but no other choice really
3. WVU - Great O, great D, we're really F'ing good.
4. Oklahoma - whatever, who cares, they suck on the road.
5. Arizona State - I don't know anything about them, but I have no idea who to put here. Hey, they're unbeaten!
6. Missouri- again, I know nothing, but that's a bonus now.
7. Georgia - at this moment, they are this good. That will likely change next week.
8. Auburn - sure, why not?
9. Ohio State - Have proved nothing still, but neither has anyone else below them.
10. Alabama - I hope they beat LSU!
11. Virginia Tech - should've won that game
12. Boston College - DIE, should've lost that game
13. UConn - surprise!
14. Kansas - no idea who's on this team. LOVE MANGINO!!
15. USF - umm, play in the 1st half too idiots!!
16. Mississippi State - why the hell not? They have good wins!!!!
17. Florida - ugh, Tebow is slowly wearing down, and they will suffer even more
18. USC - the Mexican football Jesus!!
19. Clemson - who cares, they play in the ACC so it matters not
20. Boise State - smurfs! i love these bastages, but they're not great
21. Hawaii - poop, poop, poop, poop, poop schedule
22. Rutgers - we are just that damn good, and they really aren't bad
23. Cincy - still a fine team, but we'll see what happens
24. South Carolina - love me some Spurrier, but hate his QB situation
25. Michigan - they have to be in here somewhere, but still lost to HOT!HOT!HOT!

I'm gonna be honest here people. I complain an awful lot when I look at the AP/Coaches/Harris/whatever polls. But now that I'm working on my own, it's much more difficult than I thought. There are so many crappy teams that I don't feel should be ranked at all, yet no one to be put above them. 2007, my friends, is completely and utterly insane.

On a very cool note. Check out this link, and you can see how every team is voted by every AP voter. Awesome stuff.

No comments: