Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Night Pillowfight: Nevada v New Mexico State



vs.


You know what? I'm going to drink some rum and liveblog this damn thing. YEEHA!! Yes, this is my life...

UPDATE: On second thought, there is no one at this game. Not a soul. If the home crowd isn't bothering to watch it, why should I? Well, because I have nothing else to do. But I'm going to take a stand and refrain from wasting my time blogging about it. For now. Yum, rum.

DOUBLE UPDATE: This has been an unbelievable game since halftime. This is why I love college football so much. Absolutely brilliant offensive effort by both teams in the 2nd half. I feel bad for people not watching this. OMFG A MISSED EXTRA POINT!! I'm calling it now, NMSU comes back to win on a field goal now that the deficit is only 2. Wow.

Well, shit. The Nevada kicker will now survive the night, and the New Mexico State kid will be the goat. Either way, this was a fantastic game. I know it meant nothing, and no one was there, but it was a hell of a game. This is just one more reason we all love college football. I really feel for that NMSU kicker though. Ugh.

No comments: