Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Down To 2 Candidates?



Mitch Vingle says so. Granted, nobody seems to know what the hell is actually going on at this point, so this article is being taken with a massive grain of salt on my end. That being said...

Any thoughts on this situation if it's accurate? Anyone? My initial reaction is that I might vomit. Though I would prefer Jones to Holliday. I think. Hell, I don't know. I don't want either one of them to be totally honest.
All I know is that we have one hell of a football team coming back next year. I guess I'd like to see the Butch Jones offense with our current guys running it. I think we'd finally be able to score up to our potential. Sadly, that means we'd also have to see the Butch Jones defense. Ugh. This appears to be a lose-lose situation right now.

I am hoping and praying that the AD pulls something out that we're just not expecting. Will it happen? I doubt it. But until they hold a press conference naming some garbage coach, we always have hope.

No comments: