Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Response From Locksley



Many Mountaineer fans have been contacting WVU in regards to Mike Locksley, and some have contacted Locksley directly. His response in an email to a fan (not me)and the discussion about it can be found here:

Here is his answer to my inquiry as to his interest in the job...

"(personally called me by name),

Thank you and all the Mountaineer fans for your interest in me. I would have a genuine interest in the job if I had a legitimate chance at the position.

I have no interest in being a BCA interview. I feel like I'm a perfect fit for WVU, but am also very satisfied with continuing the process of making Illinois a national contender.

I have been following the hiring process very closely and it seems like they have a pretty good idea of the direction they're interested in going.

Merry Xmas,

Coach Locks"


As if I didn't like the guy enough already.

No comments: