Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mountaineer Game Report



+




+




=



55-14 YOU SORRY ASS SYRACUSE BITCHES!! We shall not be Kragthorped! Under normal circumstances, I would not bother to be happy with this game. I'm still emotionally damaged by USF though, and this is Step 1 in my rehab plan.

FWIW, I think our boy Pat White has some serious sand in his vagina. I'm really tired of his shit-talking after every play. I think it's safe to say that humble and hungry is officially out the fucking window. That disappoints me most because that's what I have always admired about him. Also, CAN WE GET FUCKING STEVE SLATON INVOLVED?!?! Owen looked fucking awesome today, as usual, and Noel Devine, though he is being used more and more sparingly it seems, is a tough little bastard. Mad props to them. Lyons appears to be getting more involved, and Jarrett Brown is fucking sweet. All in all a good day, and I'm not at all concerned if Pat is out for an extended period of time. Jarret is the real deal, and the D looks good. Charles Pugh is a fucking moron though, he's only good for personal fouls. Keep him off the fucking field, please.

I'll get into this stuff more when I get home on Sunday. Kudos to the Mountaineers for a good overall showing. It feels good to be back on track.

No comments: