Thursday, October 4, 2007

Holy Fucking Thursday

Where was this when I was in school?!?!
Awesome assembly presentation!

Kentucky and USC (no, not that one, THIS ONE) get going here in a while. Should be a good one. I'm sure I will stunned by the supreme speed, power, and athleticism of the SEC. I'm impressed just thinking about it.

In a wonderful bit of irony, the Vicks are in the news, again. Here's the full layout for those of you as simple and lazy as I:
- Police raid Michael Vick's home (they suspect his cousin is dealing drugs)
- Police find emaciated, tortured, and dead doggies.
- Police say "Fuck some drug dealing, let's get Michael Vick for dogfighting!" Yay!
- Michael Vick enters guilty plea and harassed by dog lovers everywhere for his vicious crimes against loveable puppydogs.
- Michael Vick's cousin busted for drug dealing. By, you guessed it, A POLICE DOG!! (justice and celebration for puppydogs and Vick haters all over the universe!!!)

No comments: