Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why Do I Love West Virginia? and assorted other ramblings...

Well, because it is a magical place, perhaps the last bastion of freedom, justice, and well, pure stupidity. It is the only place where things like this can happen. Montani semper liberi, Mr. Ginevan, montani semper liberi. FYI, my favorite line is where the police report says the guy "sped away" (well, other than the line that states they found a case of beer strapped to the front of the lawnmower). Somehow, though, he was caught on foot. Bizarre use of terminology there, but entertaining nonetheless.

My WHAT THE FUCK?! moment of the day came when I saw this. Friends, this is a sad, fucked up world we be livin' in. I mean, people get paid for riding bulls? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Let the record show that for the second time in two days, I will be the only person in America (maybe the entire universe) watching college football tonight. I'm sure some lowly Conference USA fans will be paying attention, but they don't really count as people. Rice vs Southern Miss, 8PM EST on ESPN2, yeehah! Those 2 links are awesome!

FUCK, we let the terrorists win!!! Damn you Rich!!!

On a final note to those of you who hate Louisville, and I know there are at least a few of you, you will certainly enjoy this tidbit. As if their season wasn't down the toilet already (I still fear their visit to Morgantown, mostly because I figure even those dumbfucks can stop a bubble screen against press coverage), their beloved running back George Stripling is the latest in a long-line of arrests and/or suspensions this season. Louisville fans, you have been Kragthorped!! That little ditty there is the fine work of John Radcliff at the Fanhouse on AOL.

4 comments:

John Radcliff said...

Thanks for noticing the video J!

John

J. Johnston said...

I love the songs and videos you post. Though the America's Wang/Tasty Tears video hurts me. Oh how it hurts me. At least we had company in it though. Also, I thought you were waiting to redo some Country Roads after a loss? Or do you suspect we may have another chance to see that one? Ugh, the horror.

John Radcliff said...

I'm reserving Country Roads for something along the lines of losing to UConn or Syracuse. Losing to a ranked team on the road at night seems to happen way too often to be as laughable as getting "Croomed", etc. Hehehehe! Not that I think either of the above will happen. (fingers crossed)

J. Johnston said...

God. I shudder to think about such things and the consequences it would have in my real life. Ugh.