Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why Do I Love West Virginia? and other assorted ramblings...

Because, goddamit, we love animals. And not in the way you anti-West Virginian mother fuckers would like to believe. FYI, I hope that piece of shit rolls to Morgantown next year and brings his fucking sign. Though upon further inspection, that might be a chick. Oh well, I guess all the lookers go to a real school.

I'm fairly certain that Purdue's football team is gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Judge for yourself:



Yes. Most definitively homosexual (again, not that there's anything wrong with that).

In baseball news, well nobody fucking cares because it's fucking baseball. And so help me God, if I have to see one more fucking commercial with that fucking douchebag Dane fucking Cook, I'm going to fucking murder someone. He's quite possibly the worst comedian of all time, and his voice makes me want to cut him. I cannot believe he got to be naked with Jessica Alba. Sigh.

Also, I'm searching for the clip where Rece Davis called Marshall "The Thundering Terd" from their "game" the other night. If anyone has it, please let me know. That would be priceless.

Anyway, I'm starting to prepare for Syracuse, though I'm still struggling to get past those pieces of shit in South Florida. I still blame Rich, I don't give a fuck what the goddam Kool-Aid drinkers have to say about it. The man is making $1.8 million a year, I'm pretty sure I can trash his dumb ass playcalling, gameplanning, and preparation if I so choose. I must say though, this is quite intimidating. That's a hell of a 1-4 team they've got up there.

No comments: