Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Hate to Resort to This, But...


Alright people. I know you're out there. I keep my eye on the page counter and can see it climbing in number. Actually, it's climbing at a pretty damn good rate too. That means 1 of 2 things.
(1) Some of you are actually coming to this site and reading it, or (2) The Editor just clicks on the refresh button all day long to toy with my emotions.
Since I don't put that past her (she is bossy and vindictive), there's only one way for me to tell. If you agree or don't agree with what is being written, please comment. If you like some stupid video or think I'm a jackass, please comment. Whatever you want to say, just say it. You don't even have to register. Just click on "comment", and tell me I'm a jackass or that you imagine me to be a gloriously attractive and well hung gentleman. Either way, it's more fun for everyone involved when we can aggressively argue while hurling personal insults that involve extreme profanity.
So there it is. Sorry to sound desperate, but thanks in advance. I'm an attention whore. Also, feel free to drop me an email if you have anything that you think warrants some attention. Or if you have naked pictures of attractive ladies. Those are always appreciated.
And Ken Kendrick, if you read this, I have school loans to pay. Please hook me up with a high-paying job in West Virginia so I can move home, or just donate about $150,000 to my charity, The Johnston Educational Expense is Ruining My Life Fund. Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll comment...

I read your blog...(well, from my wicked ass feed reader...and then if it's worthy enough...I'll click over to the site... ha, ha...) It's funny and I agree with a lot of it... I read it last year around this time too...

Cheers!

Christy in Morgantown

J. Johnston said...

Well thank you for answering to my pathetic request. Be sure to let me know if it's not funny enough for your tastes at any time. I can always drink more before posting!

Anonymous said...

lol... drink up boy!

I do disagree with one thing... I hope Schmitt gets suits up to be a Raven next year! :P That clip made me cry too...but I would've anyway...being a girl and all.

But Huggins is damn cool... If they hadn't hired Stewart for the fb team...they should've cloned Huggs... :)

J. Johnston said...

OMG, a Ravens fan? Sigh. I'll let it slide for now. And yes, Huggy would make an awesome FB coach.

Anonymous said...

Okay...one more comment then I have to leave this blog alone for awhile... esp. since my typing/grammar is going downhill this evening. ("gets suits.." huh?)

I was born in Balt Co. MD... and was a little Colts fan back in the day...so gotta love my Balt. teams. But, I cheer for the Steelers too.

Is that better? Ha, ha...

Night!

Anonymous said...

No jobs to offer, but I have a bookmark on your blog. You don't have to break stories, just be mildly informative and amusing. Making fun of Michigan, Pitt or (this week) Louisville gets bonus points.

Mike
password forgotten