Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ummm, What?



Allow George W. to illustrate my depth of knowledge about the coaching search. Holliday, Dunlap, Lockwood, and Taaffe are all rumored to be announced as coaches at WVU tomorrow. These same men are also all rumored to not be announced as coaches at WVU tomorrow. Both rumors come from actual news sources, and not from rumor mongering buffoons on message boards (although they are involved).
What do I think? I don't have a clue. Nor do I care at this point. This damn thing has had me so up and down that I'll just wait for an announcement at this point. Let it be duly noted that I would, in fact, but very happy with this group. That probably means it won't happen.
Come on, Sunny Bill, make something happen. I'm in your corner.

Also, our basketball team was pure shit tonight. I make this observation based on my ability to watch the last 4 minutes of play thanks to my dinner meeting. Stupid real life obligations ruined my whole evening. Anyway, if we didn't look like shit tonight, please tell me why. Huggins sounded like he agrees with me, but he always sounds like we were shit.

No comments: